Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rimmel Sexy Curve

Rimmel Sexy Curve. One of their I would say more popular mascaras, due to the different brush shape. Its three small bumps which is somehow suppose to help curl your lashes.
I actually like this mascara, i don't find this it curls my lashes but then again I never really got the concept of a mascara curling a lash... but that's just me :P

Pros: I find it lengthens rather well, makes your lashes look long and purrrty naturally. The bristle on the mascaras are plastic which i am a fan of. It combs through your lashes so theres never any clumping atleast for me. And i find that you can actually feel it comb through you lashes. When you take out the brush from the base theres like a little suction cup thing and you can feel it taking out any excess mascara from the bristles. Oh and it does give me nice volume not as nice as my favorite mascara L'oreal Voluminous but it still a (Y) for me.

Cons: I find that the brush is rather small and because of the weird shape it takes longer to apply then a normal mascara. And thats all i can really think of ;P

I can see myself repurchasing this product, because it does hold the curl from my curler and it does give me a bit of volume and i find a bit of length. And the packaging is, you gotta admit a bit sexy ;)




Top Pictures are without mascara, bottom is with. And for my right eye my lashes are naturally screwed up like that :(

Well I'm off to finish watching We Are Marshall, its a tear jerking movie and so far its amazing. I love movies like that.
But anyhoo hope my first review helped. Peace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment