Thursday, May 27, 2010

Clinique Deep Comfort Moisturizer


Clinique is known for its hypoallergenic items, or at least for me. I have eczema, not too bad since i'm growing out of it but it's still not good. So I have naturally pretty dry skin, easily irradiated and rashy :(
I gotta admit the name got to me, Deep Comfort, oh how i wish i had that.
But the name and product are lies, all lies! :(
Cost : $ 26 CAD
I find that pretty splurgy for a moisturizer! To me it felt like any other moisturizer you can buy in the drugstore for less than half that price but i thought it'd do a great job and I was mistaken.
And the smell was pretty gross at first, it smelt like industrial glue and took a while to get use to.
Not much else to it, not worth the price, not worth the scent, not much moisturizing going on with this product. Repurchase : Never.
I heard the body butter is way better ... but people said this was too.

1 comment:

  1. glad i saw this review i've been looking for a new moisturizer and was considering the clinique one... thanks for the review :)

    p.s found u on smartcanucks :)
    ciao!
    http://beautystyleaddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete