Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mr.Watch Shopping Review

Hihi,

I recently made a purchase on Mr.Watch (www.mrwatch.com) i found they had pretty decent prices for good quality watches. At first i thought this website may be fake because of how sketchy it looks but after a bit of googling, i did find a couple reviews about this site and decided to give it a go. The website itself is pretty easy to navigate.

 I purchased a sports watch of my dad this christmas on there and thought I might as well purchase a watch for myself since I have to pay $10 for shipping (no free shipping to Canada :( ) With shipping my purchase came to be around 120 USD.

It took about three weeks for it to come, which was faster then i thought it would be because of the holidays. There was a fee i had to pay upon pickup, around $15 cad so in total my purchase was $140 CAD which is still a pretty decent deal for the two watches i bought.

Not sure how the fees work... if it depends on how much the items are worth, etc... but I could see myself making another purchase in the future if its a really good deal after adding on around $40 to the price. Maybe one day there will be free shipping to Canada :P
They do have some decent deals on purchases and now i know the items are legit....

No comments:

Post a Comment