Tuesday, January 6, 2015

TARTE Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara

Hello Hello!

To start, I normally don't wear mascara anymore on a day to day use.. usually only on the weekends if I'm working or on night outs. I did wear Tarte's Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara which I received in a little set I bought. By itself this mascara ranges for $24/CAD.

This is a great day to day mascara,  it didn't weigh down my lashes, provided a decent amount of volume and length.. very natural looking. I wouldn't say I noticed my lashes looking healthier, but I did feel like it did less damage then some mascaras I've worn out in the market (not crunchy, easy removal if you get what i'm saying) Only dislike i found was that it doesn't hold your curl... but many mascara's are unable to hold a curl. And I did find this to try up faster then my other mascaras, and i do not mean dry up to the point of unusable. But you can notice its a little drier during application. I didn't notice any smudging with this mascara.

If i wanted mascara that was natural looking, easy removal, overall a good day to day mascara.. I would repurchase this. But seeing as I don't really wear mascara and when I do, I go for more dramatic ones that are able to hold a curl, I would not repurchase this mascara. Good product just not for my personal taste/wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment