Sunday, April 12, 2015

Make Up Forever : Smoky Extravagant Mascara Review

I usually stick to drug store mascaras because I usually don't wear mascara on a day to day basis. This Make Up Forever : Smoky Extravagant Mascara retails for $28/CAD at a local sephora. I got this as a sample when I was shopping there.

This is an alright mascara, hasn't changed my opinions about switching to higher end mascaras.  It does add length and somewhat volume I found. But it doesn't hold curl. I've realized over my years of life, that the only mascaras that claim they hold curl, actually only hold curl if theyre waterproof. This is not a waterproof mascara, so I wasn't expected it to hold a curl... and it didn't. It's clump free.

One thing I did really like about this mascara is the shape of the comb. With the cone shape, the thinner end grabs the inner eyelashes perfectly.

It didnt flake at all on me, worked fine with my contacts in. It's more of a natural look, in my opinion. Washes off super easily. Didn't smudge and it dries fairly fast.

Overall, i found it to be a more natural looking mascara. It provided adequate length and volume, didn't clump nor flaked/smudge. I wouldn't purchase this again because its not worth the price.



No comments:

Post a Comment