Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Face Shop - Pore Minimizer Controlling Emulsion


I've bought a couple items from The Face Shop since it's made it debut in Alberta. I have pretty big pores and it of course, does not help that I pick at them on a routine basis.

I picked up this emulsion since I've actually always been eyeing emulsions to try out. I didn't get one last time I was in asia and was happy to see that I could buy one here! From what I gathered, an emulsion is a very light weight moisturizer that is just to provide more moisture and protection to the skin. For any skin care routine, you of course apply all products lightest to heaviest. So this goes on after your serum but before your main face cream.

I love the scent of this product, its very fresh and clean smelling yet not overbearing. Has it minimized my pores? Not that I've noticed. Nor has it actually improved the moisture of my skin, it's very light weight and I feel like maybe I'd notice more of its performance during the spring/summer... but as of now it's not holding up/aiding in my main face cream with these Canadian winters.

I also adore the packaging of this, it comes with 130 ml and let me tell you, i've barely made a dent in the past 3 months I've had it. It's such a light cream that you actually don't need much of it to evenly spread across your whole face.

Overall, I would recommend this to people that are just looking to add a bit of extra moisture to their routine but don't have overly dry skin. Its not too expensive and you do get a good amount of product.


I would give the other products in this line a try, purely because of how much I love the scent. Hopefully the other product in this line provide a better performance for my skin.



2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try this out. I love the face shop products! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great product!!!! :)
    -Jenna <3
    Trying to get 300 followers: The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete