Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Best Headache/Pain Reliever - Peppermint Halo from Saje

I'm not a big fan of popping advil or any of that pain medication. Nothing wrong with it but personally unless I had a fever I never really took Tylenol or Advil. Here comes a healthy alternative remedy : Saje's Peppermint Halo!
I do occasionally get the headache and cramps/stomach aches and realized that this peppermint oil does the trick! And not to mention I love the scent.
Saje Peppermint Halo Wand

I purchased this Peppermint Halo which as a mix of rosemary, eucalyptus, peppermint and a few other essential oils. I love how versatile this is, and everyone i've showed this too loves it as well!
Saje has this little concoction in a roll on form which makes it very easy to apply and easy to refill!
Instant relief from any pain or discomfort. I roll it on to any sore muscles, roll it on my sore throat, roll it on my headache, roll it on when i have stomach aches or cramps, roll it on when i feel hung over!
i love it! Its around $25 CAD for a roll on.

The only downside to this is that the smell is pretty powerful and sometimes I feel like i can't use it because the peppermint smell might bother others since its so strong. I love peppermint/eucalyptus scents, that cooling medically smell is comfort to me. But when you put it on, people know you put it on and some people just don't like that scent. So if i'm at work all day I don't or put very little on.

I think when I run out i'll try just regular peppermint and see if its different from the mix that saje offers.

Love this. Great alternative to Advil/Asprin.


Saje offers a numerous amount of natural wellness products : www.saje.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment