Saturday, October 19, 2013

Butterfly Weed Herbals - Green Wisdom All-Heal Salve

Hey there,

I've been using this for a few months now on my eczema, any rashes, cuts, dry itchy skin...
I love the idea of this, since the alternative that works is steroid creams which isn't too good for the skin in the long run.
I picked this up at Rocky Mountain Soap for about $16/CAD. Product was all made Canada, which is a nice change.
I love the smell of tea tree.. most people hate it. But that medicine smell of tea tree and eucalyptus... its comforting as odd as that sounds. The scent on this balm is very faint!

Overall its a decent product. It is moisturizing and does help the healing process!
The only thing is that it the Chickweed Herb works for anti-itching.. that part I didn't find work...
Little goes a long way.

I could see myself repurchasing this. I was looking at other products they offer, may pick up a few of those too!

Update March 2014 (Nine months of use); Would honestly not repurchase.. sometimes i find myself itching even more....
Update July 2 2014 : Have finished the whole product, recently my eczema has been flaring up pretty bad and i used up this trying in order to stop myself from using my steroid cream... it hasn't had much effect on my skin. Like i've mentioned before, I do find myself still being itchy in some areas or even at times, even more itchier. Won't be repurchasing this for the lack of performance it has shown in the long run...

No comments:

Post a Comment