Friday, October 11, 2013

Winners finds


I found these goodies at my local winners!


Weren't hugely discounted but enough to make  a difference then buying regular price at sephora. Depending on the product its usually 5-10 off regular price.
I usually never find anything at my local winners but these caught my eyes when i was blowing time there.
There was other popular brands there, from philosphy to stila!
For the eyeshadows and blushes, none of the colors suited me though.

The only thing that sucks is that alot of people open products that aren't cased up like the nars ones to swatch it or to try it out. So basically many of the products are used or have been touched.
They do sell elf there but its marked up vs online (can't remember the prices on the top of my head but it was usually 3-4 dollars more)

I'll have to stop by there more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment