Friday, October 4, 2013

Rocky Mountain Soap Body Butter

Hihi,
I've heard a lot about how natural and good rocky mountain soap items are! I decided to try it out the lemongrass body butter!
I love the scent of lemon grass, the taste not so much (had lemon grass chicken one time).
I was quite pleased with this product, you rub it on and then rub in it more with your hands. It does leave a residue on the surface that sinks in through the hours but you know it's moisturizing when...
The scent of this product is not too strong, it lingers for a bit.. Strong lemongrass scent.
Lemongrass Body Butter
When I was in the store, the sales associate said that they were all going to become organic, which is neat.
I liked this body butter and will probably repurchase it every once in a while.. Use it when I need that deep moisture by layering it on top. I prefer to use this at night so it sinks it.
For the price of the product ($13/55g) and it's size (I can see myself going through this pretty fast) it wouldn't be a staple in my moisturizers.
Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment